Wednesday, November 9, 2011

nov 9, 2011

Well today sucked

Today has been just awful. Started out waking up with a sore throat, so I'm sick (ugh). I stepped out of bed, and took my medication like always. Took a shower, brushed my teeth the whole nine yards. Then I notice how no one is home. Don't get me wrong I don't mind being home alone, I just get bored easy when I am. So I'm there and I decide brush up on some of my favorite thing to do which is program websites. So I go http://www.thenewboston.com and watch a couple of XHTML & CSS. Everything goes great and I'm having fun and learning when I think about my blog. I decide to take a video or two to post and maybe make it a little more interesting. Then it happens, as I am walking down my hallway I drop my camera and the screen cracks. So here I am needing a new camera. No money, but I did apply for a couple of jobs (wish me luck). It seems with how things are I'm never going to get a job. Oh well someone will need me sooner or later. right? Anyway people I'm signing off maybe listening to some music will cheer me up a bit. Goodnight folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment