Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Nov 8, 2011 - Done for the night.

The ups

Well today has been pretty productive, and it's official! I was withdrawn from my old school and placed into another one. So that's a major upside. I also got me a new Kindle :) It's on it's way from amazon and I can't wait because reading is one of my favorite past times. The ups for today have been pretty good so far I just hope that tomorrow will be the same if not better.


The downs

My downs for today are minimal. My girlfriend of 6 months decided it would be best to end our relationship. When she called me I could hear it in her voice and I almost knew exactly what she was going to say before she could say it herself. I wish I knew what it is I did wrong. I mean yea I have severe tourettes, but when I'm around her I did my best to control them. She always made me feel calm. But it's nothing I should be thinking about for too long or else I may throw myself into a depressive state for a couple of days. I'm thinking of taking pictures and videos for the blog. I'm absolutely new to the whole writing a blog thing so any suggestions I will take into. consideration. Tonight at about 6:10PM I had a panic attack. Why? I'm not sure I seem to sometime get random panic attacks induced by nothing. Possibly past thoughts? I don't know, but all I know is that I'm tired and I'm going to turn in early tonight. To whom ever reads this I really appreciate it. I hope I'm not just writing down a bunch of boring crap. Like I said, suggestions. I need some. Thanks to all. goodnight


-Jacob



No comments:

Post a Comment